The toys come alive...
Have you ever wondered what it would be like if your toys came to life? Have you ever found yourself wondering what if the movie 'Toy Story' were real? Well, Room 12 spent a bit of time writing about what their toys would get up to if they were to come alive. It was pretty cool to see how creative people could be, and also, just how wild some people's imaginations are!
This is the prompt that Room 12 were given...
If your toys were to come alive whilst you were asleep, what sort of things would they get up to...?
Here is the 'Create' task that was set...
Here are some of Room 12 students Writing...
How do you think they did? Do you think they understood their mission?
Ps. Check out Aksshat's blog post for more chapters to his Toy Story writing.






Kia ora Room 12,
ReplyDeleteSome amazing stories here. Very creative. I like the different language features that are on display. Ka pai!
Kia ora Room 12. What a cool writing task. I think you did a great job of understanding the activity. Aksshat's toy war reminded me of when I was a kid and lined all my toys up in two different teams. It's also great how you're visiting each other's blogs and leaving comments. Keep up the awesome mahi and make sure those comments are quality ones.
ReplyDeleteHi room 12,
ReplyDeletewow good writing I also had to do the toy story writing.
From Noah!