Friday, 12 November 2021

Science: The Water Cycle


 Science: The Water Cycle

Room 12 has been tasked for the past couple of weeks to work on a Science task focused on learning about the Water Cycle! They even had a little experiment related to the Water Cycle where they used the keywords they learned and used them towards their observations. 

Below are some of Room 12's completed Water Cycle tasks:






What do you know about the Water Cycle?


7 comments:

  1. Kia ora Room 12. I have seen some of your water cycle mahi on your individual blogs. I remember learning this at school but I wish I had some cool posters and infographics like the ones you have made to help me understand it better. Ka pai! I wonder if you could create some animations or pick-a-path slides to share what you've learnt and help other people learn it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi room 12,
    This was really fun and I hope we do more next time
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Room 12! I really like your keywords for task 2. The work you do is extraordinary! I also like your experiments too. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, the water cycle experiment was fun! I may have done mine a little wrong but oh well. I also hop ewe can do more science experiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your background choice for task 1, 2, and, 4 is amazing keep the good work up.







    Omar

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! The water cycle sounds pretty hard to me, was it hard for you guys?, did you enjoy it? Thats all I have to say. Bye!

    Mariam, Room 23

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kia ora Room 12!
    The water cycle sounds pretty hard to me. I really enjoyed reading it.
    Keep up the good work Room 12!
    Bey!

    ReplyDelete